Friday, March 16, 2012

Trip to Arkansas

This week, I have been privileged to travel with our boy's varsity basketball team to Jacksonville, Arkansas for the March Madness Tournament and Youth Conference hosted by Bible Baptist Church.  I love being able to travel and be around our guys- we have a great group of sharp young men.  The tournament portion of the week is over, and although we didn't fare well, it has been a great experience for the team.  The main speaker for the youth conference is Pastor Jay Reed from Suwanee, Georgia.  I have known Pastor Reed for several years, and he is a great preacher and has done a great job so far.  I will share some great thoughts from his messages in future posts.  I am blessed beyond measure to be involved in ministering to our young men everyday- I have the best job in the world and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment