Thursday, March 8, 2012

Entering the Fourth Quarter!

This week is the last week of the third quarter for the 2011-2012 school year.  This year has flown by!  I have learned so much in the course of teaching, coaching, and fulfilling my other daily duties since August.  It truly seems like it was just yesterday that I sat in our teacher orientation filled with excitement for the coming school year.  The possibilities and potential that lay ahead were inspiring, challenging, and humbling then for this young teacher.  As I look back on the first 3/4 of this school year, I am even more humbled, challenged, and inspired!

I serve an awesome God, and I am so thankful that He allows and empowers me to serve in the capacity that I do here at Central Baptist School.  It is only by God's grace and mercy I am able to have any sort of ministry.  I love, love, love the staff and students I get to work and serve with everyday- there is no other place I would rather be and no other thing I would rather be doing!  Praise God for a wonderful first three quarters.  I am looking forward to finishing this school year being even more determined and committed than I was back in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment