Thursday, May 13, 2010

Announcement!

Today I posted my last updates on both my Twitter and Facebook pages. I formally announced my retirement from updating via these platforms. Although it was a good run, I simply could not justify spending time in that seemingly never-ending wormhole that is facebook. I stopped tweeting months ago, having quickly lost interest in that rather shallow format. Being who I am at this stage of life, I simply couldn't adequately express anything I deemed important enough to share with my "followers" in only 140 characters. I have too much to say, and life is too complex to have our communications neutered to snippets of conversation posted on websites. I realize that you are reading this blog and that, yes, this is a website. Blogging offers a certain freedom that the limited space of a staus update or tweet cannot match. I can type away until my point is made- which I rather like. So, please join me regularly on the blog to find out just what CKS's thoughts are...

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cori - I hope this works out for you, you seem well written. I blog (vb.) myself over at wordpress. I only suggest using an auto-publish feature for f-book & twitter. This will help people find you and your blog. I will check back soon, and once your content grows I will add you to my blog-roll.

    God Bless,
    Ken Puskas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mr. Puskas! I will be sure to take in your work as well.

    ReplyDelete